April 26, 2012

Cute Kids

As a big sister, a cousin to more kids than I can count, a babysitter, a former preschool teacher, and a children's book designer, it's clear that children are a big part of my life. And I just love 'em! I have a very close knit family and there's never a dull moment with our brood. Now that I bring my new camera everywhere, I can capture those very moments while working on my photography skills. 

And now, I introduce you to some of the little people that make my life a happy one... 








2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy,
    Those pictures are awesome,
    I didn't want them to end as I scrolled down!
    Thanks for sharing your many gifts!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    Those are awesome pictures. There's something about black and white photos that seem to tell a story just by looking at them.
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete