March 12, 2014

Printable 2014 Editorial Calendar

You know that saying "better late than never"? Sometimes I feel like that is the story of my life! Somehow it took me until March to realize that I can't function without my editorial calendar. Remember when I made the printable calendars last year? It's well into 2014 now and I seriously need to get with the program! So, I whipped up a 2014 version of last years editorial calendar and just wanted to bop over here to share it with all of you. Here's the FREE PRINTABLE. Enjoy, and forgive me for the delay!


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've just updated the link, hopefully it works now!

      Delete
  2. it wooorks :) it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm downloading them now! These are so lovely. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any plans to do a 2015 set? Would love a copy!

    ReplyDelete