February 11, 2014

Local Love Market at BCAE

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of attending the Local Love market at the BCAE, and I have to say that I was really impressed by the event! Local vendors had booths set up throughout the building displaying beautiful products that were available for sale to everyone who strolled through. Walking from table to table, I felt as though I was wandering through a virtual Pinterest board (aka a bloggers dream)! The vendors themselves were all so personable and happy to talk about their work, that I felt such a sense of community among the creative group. 

One of my favorite vendors was Pollen Floral Design, because what girl can resist such a beautiful display as this? Not only were the flower arrangements gorgeous, but Krissy (the gal behind Pollen) had also created an amazing photo booth for shoppers to set up Instagram shots. Of course, I had to take advantage of that, and took home a beautiful bouquet for myself as well!




Some of the other fabulous vendors that I really enjoyed seeing were Adjewelry (see amazing jewelry below), Vessel Candle Co (who had some of the best smelling soy candles I've ever come across), Olives & Grace (and their amazing custom gift boxes), Sarah Wormann Art (see gorgeous prints below), ELM Events (and their LOVE-ly photo booth), and Posh and Prep (see her adorable Valentine prints below).




And, of course, one of my all-time favorite vendors at the Local Love market was my girl, Becky of Pop & Circumstance! Her collection of handmade and vintage items always look so gorgeous and blend together seamlessly. I think I could have spent all afternoon in her corner of the market. Her contribution to the market was so impressive, and she's definitely someone to keep an eye on for future pop-up shops! 




I'm very much looking forward to attending more pop-up shops in the Boston area, especially if they're as well done as this one was. If you attended the Local Love market, I'd love to know what goods you went home with!

13 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure we were there at the same time! I loved the market too, I got so many goodies and had so much fun browsing those beautiful booths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was so much fun! We probably were there at the same time, I think I was there for almost 3 hours! Maybe I'll see you at the next pop-up market :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for giving www.ELMevents.com a shout out! We really loved the #LocalLove14 Market and hope to see you again soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Erin! I loved what you guys offered, and your booth was adorable!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the shout out for @ELMeventsBOS! Hope to see you again soon. xo, ELM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Such a fun event and beautiful/talented vendors. Nice meeting you as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime! It was so nice meeting you too!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for doing such a fab recap!! I didn't get to leave our table, so I shared this link on my website too! Nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved everything at your table Julie! I can't believe you were able to get all of that together in such a short amount of time! Thanks for sharing on your site :)

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful event. I hope there are many more pop-ups in the spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was gorgeous. If there are more pop-ups coming up, I hope I'll bump into you at them!

      Delete
  7. Everything looks so amazinggg, kicking myself for missing this! What an incredible group of vendors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are absolutely beautiful! I wish I hadn't had work that day!!

    ReplyDelete