January 13, 2014

Wicked Cheap in Boston Blog Design

A couple of months ago, Molly of Wicked Cheap in Boston, reached out to me about going into the New Year with a new look on her blog. She had a vision for the future of her blog, and I was happy to provide her with the design to get her there. And now, I can share it with you!

Molly wanted an easy to navigate, clean look, using grays and jewel tones. The final look was then to be carried over to her facebook page for a cohesive brand identity. It was such a fun design to work on, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Molly's blog develops in the new year!

6 comments:

  1. aw this is adorable and fun! I have a feeling I'll be scrolling through your designs for a while now that I've found this site :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Xandra! So glad you found me, and happy to hear that you'll be sticking around :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Amy. I am interested in giving my blog a fresh look as well. May you help me with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to help you with that Agnes! I will be in touch soon with some info for you :)

      Delete