October 1, 2013

October 2013 Desktop Calendar Wallpaper

Well, October is here, and I'm feeling pretty good going into this new month! I mean, look, it's the first of the month and I've already got a desktop calendar ready for you to download! I haven't done one in so long, but I've been feeling inspired by the change in season and I just couldn't let another month go by without a new wallpaper design. With back-to-school season in full force, I felt like chalkboard was a pretty appropriate theme. Plus, I've been wanting to try my hand at making my own chalkboard background in photoshop for a while anyway. 

As always, I've created a wallpaper for both your desktop and iPhone (choose from the download options below). But, this time I've actually created 2 options for you iPhone. I removed the text for the second option so that you can have a blank chalkboard background for your home screen. I love that my apps now look like they're sitting on a little chalkboard. I hope you've all started October off on the right foot as well, and have a wonderful Autumn season ahead of you! Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful thing to provide (and they're gorgeous!!!) Happy Fall Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Georgina!! Happy fall to you as well!

    ReplyDelete