October 2, 2012

Boston Fashion Week

This past weekend I attended some amazing fashion shows in The Tent at Boston Fashion Week, and had my first experience as a photographer in the press pit at the end of the runway. When Smita, the photographer of Hogger & Co. who did my Style Profile, asked if I would cover the shows for her on Friday and Sunday, I was so happy to say yes! As a lover of both fashion and photography this sounded like the prefect opportunity. 


Friday nights shows featured 2 designers; Firas Yousif and Sam Mendoza. The shows were incredible, and the designs were gorgeous. One thing that surprised me was the music that was played as the models walked down the runway; it seemed so carefully chosen and really established an emotional connection to each line. 

Here are some photos from the Firas Yousif bridal gown collection. Head over to Hogger & Co. to see the rest of my photos on in her BFW 2012: Firas Yousif post.




The following photos are from the Sam Mendoza show. See more of my photos on Hogger & Co.'s BFW: Sam Mendoza post.



0 so far:

Post a Comment