April 2, 2012

New York, New York

This past weekend I took a trip to NYC with my brother. We saw Newsies on Broadway, a truly incredible show, and then spent the rest of our time roaming around the city. I took advantage of the change of scenery by getting in a lot of practice with my camera. I think I'm making a little progress, I hope you'll agree!

Of course I couldn't pass this up...


The view from our hotel window. What is this? New Amsterdam??


Operator, well could you help me place this call?


Saint Thomas Church.



A horse of a different color.


Entrance to The Dakota where John Lennon was killed.



Imagine all the people living life in peace...


Flowers in Strawberry Fields.


My brother also tried his hand at photography and captured me here in Central Park. I think he did a great job!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Those pictures are cool,
    I am glad you had a nice trip!!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete