April 18, 2014

Del Frisco's Grille // Chestnut Hill

Last weekend, my boyfriend and I went out for dinner at Del Frisco's Grille in Chestnut Hill for the first time, and I enjoyed it so much that I just had to tell you all about it. The location is brand new, having just opened in November, and I really had no idea what to expect. When we walked inside, I was pleasantly surprised by the restaurant's atmosphere, which gave off a modern upscale yet casual vibe. It turns out that this vibe makes sense, as Del Frisco's Grille is the more casual counterpart to the Del Frisco's in the Seaport, and features a different menu with lower price points.


The service we received during dinner was spectacular. Our waitress, Judy, was very personable and attentive to us the whole evening. We also had the pleasure of meeting the general manager, Sean Mullen, who was happy to tell us all about the restaurant and items on the menu. Here's an insider secret… May is National Burger month and Del Frisco's Grille will be serving up The New England Burger just for the occasion. The burger is topped off with 2oz of lobster meat, a fresh egg, tarragon aioli and manchego cheese, and is only going to be available at the Chestnut Hill location. You'll know where to find me come May!


While we sipped on yummy drinks, Sean sent over some of his favorite appetizers for us to snack on. We tried the Cheesesteak Eggrolls, Ahi Tacos, and Jumbo Lump Crabcake. While they were all delicious, Kevin and I both agreed that the Cheesesteak Eggrolls were our absolute favorite! For the main course, I had the Bay of Fundy Salmon with arugula-citrus salad, and I loved it! You really can't go wrong with salmon, but the pairing of the citrus salad made it that much better.


When I go out to dinner, hard as I try, I don't typically leave enough room for dessert. But, after one look at this dessert menu I knew that turning it down wasn't an option. Without any hesitation, we decided on the Coconut Cream Pie, which came with our waitresses highest recommendation. It was definitely a dessert meant for sharing and it was amazing! I was so happy with our entire experience at Del Frisco's Grille and I can't wait to stop in again soon!


0 so far:

Post a Comment