September 27, 2012

Hogger & Co. Style Profile

One of the things that I love about being a blogger is having the opportunity to let my personality shine through my blog. I love having a place where I can express myself through my photography, my art, and my words. It's the same thing that I enjoy about the blogs that I personally follow.

I believe that the content of a blog is originally what draws you to it, but it's the personality and feeling of a connection that keeps you there. But sometimes, a fun blog and a well written 'about me' section just isn't enough and you're left wanting to know more about the blogger behind the blog. Right??

Today, thanks to the fabulous Smita Jacob of Hogger & Co., you can learn a little more about moi! Check out my Style Profile photo shoot and interview on her site!

Photo courtesy of Smita Jacob of Hogger & Co

2 comments:

  1. You were so much fun to work with Amy! Looking forward to collaborating again during Boston Fashion Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at ya 100%! Can't wait for BFW!!

    ReplyDelete