May 9, 2012

Creative Soul Spectrum is on Facebook



Broadening The Spectrum:

You may have noticed that the Creative Soul Spectrum blog has recently joined facebook. Now, let me tell you why. Simply put, I want to hear what you have to say! It is my hope that the facebook page will be a place where my readers can feel comfortable giving me feedback, engaging in conversation, and sharing ideas (not only with me, but also with each other). I hope you’ll join me in making this a fun community for creative souls like myself.


What To Expect on Facebook:

Hopefully, lots of interaction! I think that sharing inspiration is a great way to get those creative juices flowing. Also, expect some perks! Keep your eyes peeled for exciting news, sneak peeks, give-away contests, and more!


What About the Blog?

The blog isn't going anywhere! The facebook page isn't taking over, it's joining forces to reach a larger audience. I hope that my blog will continue to grow, and this is just a step towards making that happen. Thanks for following me along the way!

0 so far:

Post a Comment