April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!


I decided to get in the Easter spirit and try something a little new today. I had some sticker paper laying around that I wanted to do something with so along with a pencil, exacto knife, paint, and an egg, I made an Easter bunny silhouette Easter egg. 



I drew my bunny then cut it out of the sticker paper using my exacto knife.


I stuck the bunny onto my egg, making sure the surface was completely dry first so that it would stick.


Next I used a paper towel to dab paint all over the egg.


Then I let it dry. I used a hair dryer to speed up the process.


After the paint was completely dry I peeled off the sticker and voila! If any paint gets under the sticker you can use a Q-tip with a little water on it to clean the paint off.


Hello little bunny!


Props to Brendan and Jake for the other beautifully decorated Easter eggs seen here!

0 so far:

Post a Comment